Rule #2. It took me a while to think of unusual things about myself, since I've always considered myself to be pretty ordinary, but here are a few items I came up with:
1. Danced with a semi-professional dance troupe for 18 years.
2. Rode a camel in Egypt and an elephant in India.
3. Was always a tomboy and have the injuries to prove it.
4. Was charged by an elephant in the Masai Mara in Kenya.
5. Bellydanced in a prison on Angel Island.
6. Translated japanese data sheets at my former job.
7. Coached a Beauty Pageant contestant for her talent portion of the Pageant.
Rule #3. The first artist I'm going to tag is Jelaine Faunce. Jelaine creates exquisite realistic paintings in oils and I'm a great fan of her work. Check out her paintings at her blog, jelainefaunce.blogspot.com, and on her website at www.jpfstudio.com.
I'm an artist in Santa Cruz, California.I paint florals, still life and wildlife in watercolors and figures and portraits in oils. Painting is a never ending adventure for me.
Thank you for visiting my blog, and please feel free to leave a comment.